Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our first team project!!
THE FUN BEGINS
            Our team was provided with a wonderful opportunity to work together, hone our skills (we are great with measuring wood and using battery powered screw drivers!), endure some heat, enjoy (?) peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and be proud of our accomplishment.  For two and a half days we spent our time working together to build a deck in Cathy Livingston’s back yard.  We give huge thanks to Mike Ruff for his oversight of our work and this project.  Unfortunately, we are not for hire!  And we do thank Cathy for her bravery and acceptance of our newly learned skills!














1 comment:

  1. Wow, job well done! I am certainly praying for all of you as you prepare to travel and am excited for the opportunities that our Lord will open up for y'all as you image Jesus to all that you meet. I am glad you are blogging this and I will definitely be following along and praying.

    Blessings and safe journey,
    Judy Livingston Mills

    ReplyDelete